The Stepok Image Lab
Founded in 2003 by Chen Qi, Stepok Image Lab is dedicated to researching and developing high quality image processing and multimedia software. This site is a subsite of Stepok Image Lab for screen recording softwares.
- 2001 Research begins into screen recording and Screen Demo Maker is developed using the first generation SSC Codec.
- 2006 Developed the second generation codec.
- 2007 Screen Anytime v1.0 released
Stepok Image Lab Technologies
Stepok Image Lab has over 10 years' experience and expertise in the industry, particularly in the area of:
- Matting and masking; Developing new algorithms on high quality photo masking. Recomposit is based algorithms such as these. We have another website about the products based on this technology;
- Image enlarging and resampling software; A new algorithm which was introduced in Picture Enlarger which assumes the camera pixel is a subsample average of high resolution and calculates out the high resolution image based on that assumption;
- Screen video compression; Developing a new method is developed to separate the images from text in screen-shots and compressing it based on contents.
We are always interested in receiving user opinions and feedback in order to further enhance and develop our software applications. Contact us with your feedback.